7.03.2006

Celebrating Independence Day...

I am so thankful that I was born in and have the opportunity to live in America.
I am thankful for the freedoms that we have.

I am thankful that America was founded by Christians who loved the Lord.

I am thankful for the opportunity to worship the Lord without fear of persecution.

I am grateful to those who have given their lives for this country.

I am thankful that our families have the privilege to gather together and celebrate the wonderful country that we live in and the freedoms that we have.

What a blessing it is to live here! Happy July 4th! :)

Vicki, Perez, Josh, Brad, and me in the annual Old Navy July 4th T-shirts!

My second cousin, Emily. Isn't she adorable?!

That is quite a group of kiddos, eh?! We had a hard time figuring out which kids went with which parents. They loved shooting the rocket in the air!

And we even braved the rain to check out the fireworks show!
I hope you all have a blessed time celebrating with your families!
(Mel & Dayne, I am celebrating with you guys over the Internet, how does that sound?! Love you!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

over the internet will have to do...no fireworks for us!! =(
by the way, I have been missing your comments on my blog!

6:49 AM, July 04, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

Dave has been feeling sick and rundown, so I don't know if we will be seeing any fireworks either...and we live in Texas! :o(

That almost seems unGodly! :oP

11:21 AM, July 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just one more week!=) i'm excited, hope you are too!

11:48 AM, July 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home