Week in the Life, Day 4
Thursday 10.9.08
8:00 Sleeping!
10:00 Momma wakes me up at 10:30 so that she can feed me. Grandma D. comes to visit. I get really excited when I see her! (I always love it when she comes to visit!)
12:00 More Pear Blueberry Oat. Yum. Then I play with Grandma. Daddy brings lunch from Whataburger. I roll around on the floor a bit until we are ready to go shopping.
2:00 We go to Bealls and I get really sleepy. Mom picks me up because I get a bit cranky. We head to Wolf Ranch and I am out for my afternoon nap.
4:00 I totally miss our trip to Hallmark and miss most of our trip to Old Navy. I am fully awake when we go to Dressbarn. (The nice ladies there always ooh and ahh over me and talk about how big I am getting. I like them.) I drink a 4 oz bottle and then we swing through the Chick-Fil-A drive through for some milk shakes. (One day I will get some of it too but mom says it is too early for me to have it!)
6:00 Home. Grandma has a flat tire so we get to play a bit longer. Daddy brings Subway and then puts fix-a-flat in Grandma's tire. Gramma heads home and I eat more Pear Blueberry Oat. Momma gives me some Sweet Potato with Apples too. Then we stroll to the mailbox and around the neighborhood. I want to sit straight up in my stroller. (I can see easier that way!)
8:00 Momma wipes me down with lavender wipes. (They smell so good - just like my bath soap!) I get my pjs on. Momma feeds me a lot and I am fast asleep. Mom lays me in my crib and I am out for an hour or so. Mom and dad work on staining cabinets while I am asleep. (I am not sure if the kitchen will be finished before I go to school! They seem to be really slow at staining all of those doors.)
10:00 Mom watches Biggest Loser (she seems to love that show) and talks to Auntie Vicki on the phone. I eat more but am wide awake.
12:00 Still awake. I finally fall asleep around 1:00 after a lot of crying and mom patting my back.
8:00 Sleeping!
10:00 Momma wakes me up at 10:30 so that she can feed me. Grandma D. comes to visit. I get really excited when I see her! (I always love it when she comes to visit!)
12:00 More Pear Blueberry Oat. Yum. Then I play with Grandma. Daddy brings lunch from Whataburger. I roll around on the floor a bit until we are ready to go shopping.
2:00 We go to Bealls and I get really sleepy. Mom picks me up because I get a bit cranky. We head to Wolf Ranch and I am out for my afternoon nap.
4:00 I totally miss our trip to Hallmark and miss most of our trip to Old Navy. I am fully awake when we go to Dressbarn. (The nice ladies there always ooh and ahh over me and talk about how big I am getting. I like them.) I drink a 4 oz bottle and then we swing through the Chick-Fil-A drive through for some milk shakes. (One day I will get some of it too but mom says it is too early for me to have it!)
6:00 Home. Grandma has a flat tire so we get to play a bit longer. Daddy brings Subway and then puts fix-a-flat in Grandma's tire. Gramma heads home and I eat more Pear Blueberry Oat. Momma gives me some Sweet Potato with Apples too. Then we stroll to the mailbox and around the neighborhood. I want to sit straight up in my stroller. (I can see easier that way!)
8:00 Momma wipes me down with lavender wipes. (They smell so good - just like my bath soap!) I get my pjs on. Momma feeds me a lot and I am fast asleep. Mom lays me in my crib and I am out for an hour or so. Mom and dad work on staining cabinets while I am asleep. (I am not sure if the kitchen will be finished before I go to school! They seem to be really slow at staining all of those doors.)
10:00 Mom watches Biggest Loser (she seems to love that show) and talks to Auntie Vicki on the phone. I eat more but am wide awake.
12:00 Still awake. I finally fall asleep around 1:00 after a lot of crying and mom patting my back.
Labels: Luke, Luke's Baby Album, Week in the Life of Luke


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home