10.09.2008

Week in the Life, Day 3

My Auntie Vicki told me there were more than two days in a week so I am back to tell you about the rest of my week :) Thanks, Auntie Vicki, for clearing that up for me!

Wednesday 10.8.08

8:00 Sleeping - out like a little lamb.

10:00 Mom wakes me up at 10:30 to eat. Cuddle with mom in bed. I am super happy and waving at momma and giving her high 5s.

12:00 Lunch - Chicken, green beans, and sweet potatoes with apple. Not too into the chicken and green beans but I welcomed the sweet potatoes...that stuff is really good! Play in my high chair a bit and take some sips of water out of my dino sippy cup. Play on the floor for a bit while mommy plays on the computer.

2:00 Get loaded up in my car seat. Momma drives through the park (too bad I can't see out of the window, stinking rear-facing car seat!) and we go to Laurie's Too on the square. I have no clue though because I am taking my afternoon nap! Wake up as momma walks into a handmade crafts store. She buys me a really cool John Deere bib and a fabric book that tells the story of Christmas. We also pick up a necklace for my Auntie Vicki for her birthday. The lady at the store watches me clicking my tongue and says "someone has a new trick" and I proudly smile with a really big smile (it took me a long time to master that trick after all!). Momma then takes some photos of me sitting on a bench. (I don't know why but she always has that camera out taking pictures...I feel like I live with the paparazzi! But nonetheless, I smile for her and pose. She even set the timer so she could be in a couple with me.) Then we head home.

4:00 Mom lets me play with these really neat bowl things and reads me some books....Happy Baby Words, Happy Baby Animals, and Happy Baby Colors. She watches Jon & Kate Plus 8 (boy, am I really glad that I don't have that many siblings!!). Momma feeds me and I fall asleep on the floor. Mom cleans the sofas and folds my clothes...and some of mommy and daddy's too. She washes the dishes and after a little tummy time I go in my bouncer for a bit.

6:00 In my high chair dancing and eating Pear Blueberry Oat with DHA. Pretty good stuff. Mom says it's good for my brain and eye development. Ride in my stroller while mom runs a mile or so around the neighborhood. Daddy fixes the big rock out front that some hoodlums broke.

8:00 I get cleaned up in the shower. I am not a big fan of water shooting on me. I like to splash in my rubber ducky tub better. I get into my pjs.

10:00 I eat in bed and am out like a light. Momma puts me in my crib.

3:00am I wake up crying. Mom rolls me onto my side and pats my back. After 30 minutes or so I am out again.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home