Week in the Life, Day 2
Tuesday 10.7.08
8:00 Sleep till 8:30 or so. Eat. Sit in my vibrating rocker chair while mom showers and gets ready for her mom Bible study.
10:00 In the nursery at church. Play with Ms. Lindsey, Ms. Nikki, and head off to dreamland with Ms. Mickie holding me (I like to go to her when I get sleepy because she knows just how to comfort me to get me to sleep!).
12:00 When mom comes to pick me up I am out like a light. Mom and I stop at home so she can finish up some CBS stuff. Head to McAlisters to pick up lunch. Eat at daddy's work. I eat chicken and Organic Sweet Potatoes with Apples while daddy has a Godfather sandwich and mommy has potato soup and steamed veggies.
2:00 I dance for Audrey, Mario, and Jamie. Play with a cool outdoor tag that they just ordered. Sit on mommy's lap while she catches up with Audrey. Stop at a mailbox to mail some flyers for CBS and go to the bank again. Nap. Home.
4:00 Continue my nap. Have a good feeding/cuddle time with mom. Sit in my high chair. I make a little surprise for mom and get really red in the face (I really don't like making diapers!). She says that I have really good timing because she was getting my bath stuff ready at the time! I get a bath and play with my polka dotted rubber ducky and squirt starfish. I spit up in the bath water right after mom gets me cleaned (heh heh!!!). Rinse off. Gets pjs and a diaper on. Sit up. Spit up.
6:00 Daddy comes home and we head to the church for Scrappy Pals and basketball. He brings Chick-Fil-A for him and momma...wonder when I will get to try that stuff (certainly looks better than that chicken in a jar I ate for lunch today!). I sit in my Bumbo while daddy feeds me Organic Sweet Potatoes and Apples - yummy! I love that stuff! Momma says that I shouldn't eat chicken for dinner because it might give me gas/upset tummy during the night and make me wake up and cry (a torturous sounding cry). Play with Ms. Shelby on the floor.
8:00 Dance for my admirers (boy do they love me! I make them all smile!). Lots more play and spitting up. I make sure to spit up all over my pjs, 2 bibs, 2 burp cloths, and my puppy quilt the nice ladies at the church made me (that should keep mom busy during my naptime tomorrow!). Mom scraps aways and dad play basketball while I play with some of my favorite people.
10:00 Home. Get ready for bed. Momma reads me the My first Hammer book and My Little ABC Board Book...it had some words that I have never even heard before! I chat on the phone to my Auntie Vicki a bit and eat some before falling asleep. Momma picks me up and carries me to my crib but I am totally on to her plan. I cry when she put me down and when I can not be consoled by being patted on my back while lying on my side, she picks me back up and rocks me to sleep. For some reason she thinks that I should be able to put myself to sleep (I think that is a terrible idea...I mean, maybe that is okay during the day for naptime...but I need my momma to rock me to sleep at night!). Around 11:30 and I was out. I really love my comfy crib!
4:18 am Wake up crying and very upset. Awake for an hour. Mom tries to put me on my side and pat my back but I am not having it. After a while she picks me up and rocks me back to sleep. Mom can't figure out why I am upset. She guesses that it has nothing to do with the chicken/gas issues now.
8:00 Sleep till 8:30 or so. Eat. Sit in my vibrating rocker chair while mom showers and gets ready for her mom Bible study.
10:00 In the nursery at church. Play with Ms. Lindsey, Ms. Nikki, and head off to dreamland with Ms. Mickie holding me (I like to go to her when I get sleepy because she knows just how to comfort me to get me to sleep!).
12:00 When mom comes to pick me up I am out like a light. Mom and I stop at home so she can finish up some CBS stuff. Head to McAlisters to pick up lunch. Eat at daddy's work. I eat chicken and Organic Sweet Potatoes with Apples while daddy has a Godfather sandwich and mommy has potato soup and steamed veggies.
2:00 I dance for Audrey, Mario, and Jamie. Play with a cool outdoor tag that they just ordered. Sit on mommy's lap while she catches up with Audrey. Stop at a mailbox to mail some flyers for CBS and go to the bank again. Nap. Home.
4:00 Continue my nap. Have a good feeding/cuddle time with mom. Sit in my high chair. I make a little surprise for mom and get really red in the face (I really don't like making diapers!). She says that I have really good timing because she was getting my bath stuff ready at the time! I get a bath and play with my polka dotted rubber ducky and squirt starfish. I spit up in the bath water right after mom gets me cleaned (heh heh!!!). Rinse off. Gets pjs and a diaper on. Sit up. Spit up.
6:00 Daddy comes home and we head to the church for Scrappy Pals and basketball. He brings Chick-Fil-A for him and momma...wonder when I will get to try that stuff (certainly looks better than that chicken in a jar I ate for lunch today!). I sit in my Bumbo while daddy feeds me Organic Sweet Potatoes and Apples - yummy! I love that stuff! Momma says that I shouldn't eat chicken for dinner because it might give me gas/upset tummy during the night and make me wake up and cry (a torturous sounding cry). Play with Ms. Shelby on the floor.
8:00 Dance for my admirers (boy do they love me! I make them all smile!). Lots more play and spitting up. I make sure to spit up all over my pjs, 2 bibs, 2 burp cloths, and my puppy quilt the nice ladies at the church made me (that should keep mom busy during my naptime tomorrow!). Mom scraps aways and dad play basketball while I play with some of my favorite people.
10:00 Home. Get ready for bed. Momma reads me the My first Hammer book and My Little ABC Board Book...it had some words that I have never even heard before! I chat on the phone to my Auntie Vicki a bit and eat some before falling asleep. Momma picks me up and carries me to my crib but I am totally on to her plan. I cry when she put me down and when I can not be consoled by being patted on my back while lying on my side, she picks me back up and rocks me to sleep. For some reason she thinks that I should be able to put myself to sleep (I think that is a terrible idea...I mean, maybe that is okay during the day for naptime...but I need my momma to rock me to sleep at night!). Around 11:30 and I was out. I really love my comfy crib!
4:18 am Wake up crying and very upset. Awake for an hour. Mom tries to put me on my side and pat my back but I am not having it. After a while she picks me up and rocks me back to sleep. Mom can't figure out why I am upset. She guesses that it has nothing to do with the chicken/gas issues now.
Labels: Luke, Luke's Baby Album, Week in the Life of Luke


6 Comments:
Lacey ~ What a Wonderful Commentary. You have Mr. Luke figured out to a T so to speak l0l. He feels loney in his bed in the middle of the night far away from his parents. He is just checking to see if you are there keeping an EYE on him. I enjoyed the UPDATE on the Little Guy.
Love Mom
Very cute!
Luke, you are growing and changing so much each day, and you sure do love to dance. :)
What a life! Does he realize how lucky he is? :-)
Makes me want to be a baby again!!! :oP
Love you, little Luke!!! Please make sure mommy and daddy bring you for dinner so I can see you a week from tomorrow!!! :oD
sounds like a pretty good life :)
Pssst, Luke ... I know you're still a little guy and may not be aware of this yet but there are actually seven days in a week.
We're all looking forward to days three through seven! :D
Love ya,
Aunt Vicki
Post a Comment
<< Home