5.23.2007

Yes, I am Alive :)

I have been MIA lately from my little blog...but do not worry, I am back to binge blog! :) I will be making a few different posts to catch everyone up on my less-than-exciting life so please look below for additional posts dated when they happened...

Not sure why it has taken me so long to post...I just haven't felt like blogging lately...haven't even been on the computer very much lately...been busy settling into life without school...

Just a few things I am loving lately...

  • Blue Jell-O from Lubys...not sure what the flavor is called but I love everything about it! Hmm, it must be this flavor. It is seriously good (Side note: Amanda, it smells like the chapstick that you tried to throw away once after you cleaned out your room but I dug through your stuff and stole it :)
  • My kitty Tina (sitting in my lap right now!)...she is such a sweet kitty!
  • My new iPod (courtesy of my most wonderful sister, Vicki). (And, of course, my hot green iPod armband courtesy of Amanda and Dave...both graduation presents!). I am making multiple people at work want iPods!!
  • Having Fridays off once again!! I get to drink DP, eat lunch with my most wonderful boy, clean the house, scrap, etc. I love it!
  • The movie The Devil Wears Prada...just got it pre-viewed at Blockbuster...plan on watching it on Friday if not before.
  • Getting to spend the night at mom and dad's while Bradley was out of state (he went to Oklahoma for work).
  • Running in the corn this morning (LOVE IT THERE!)
  • Getting to smell the mimosa blooms this morning.
  • Having a college degree.
  • Getting paid for working a 40+ hour work week and actually enjoying my work.
  • This tea...love it! If I can find it at my grocery store it may become my scrapping tea! :)
  • Getting to hang out with friends!
  • Shopping with momma
  • These new stamps I bought last week...can't wait to use them!
  • Cool River 7 layer chocolate cake...YUM!!!!!!!
  • The fact that Riss is coming home this weekend!
  • And that Mel will be coming home next week FROM PERU!!! For a 2 week vacation!!!!!!!!! :) Can't wait till the five of us gals get together again!
  • That I get to take some of Dayna and Ryan's engagement pics the first weekend in June!
  • That MAM updated her blog!
  • Kelloggs Smart Start Healthy Heart bars in Strawberry Vanilla
  • These dryer sheets
  • New AOL mail
  • That my boy is on his way home! :)
  • The book of James...started reading a bit of it yesterday...especially love this verse...

BVOTD: "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: ...to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." James 1:27 NIV

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anna said...

Yay God for all the joys in our lives!

haha, I can't believe that you put me updating as one of those! :)

8:42 PM, May 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've missed your blogs!!! see you soooon!!!

8:43 AM, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Linda McClain said...

hey sweets. Is it sinking in yet that you're a college graduate?! Next time you're at cool river, try the cream brullee - Gracious! It's served warm . . . . oh my.

Linda

8:08 PM, May 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Linda is right, the Creme Brulee was delightful. But next time I go, its all about the bread pudding!

3:26 PM, May 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home