I Graduate Today!
Can you believe it?! Me neither! :)
Will be at the Expo Center by 9:00 am...the ceremony is at 10:00 am...
And as an added bonus, I already know they spelled my name right and got my majors right!! :) (I snuck one from the boxes by the tables on the way out)
Went to rehearsal and then went out with MAM and Brad tonight to celebrate. And had a fabulous evening! (I finally found the perfect black sweater and white sweater to wear with dresses since I am always cold!!! I have seriously been looking for some for years now. And I got them on sale with an extra coupon! SCORE!!). I got to drink DP, eat Blue Bell,
and even saw a fireworks show on the way back to MAM's. We reminisced about "the good old days" while looking through her old scrapbooks and then headed home.
I am so beyond excited to be graduating with MAM and Brad!!! :)
It is past my bed time so I am going to head to bed ... tomorrow at this time I will be a college graduate! :)
BVOTD: "Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ." Philippians 1:27 NIV
Will be at the Expo Center by 9:00 am...the ceremony is at 10:00 am...
And as an added bonus, I already know they spelled my name right and got my majors right!! :) (I snuck one from the boxes by the tables on the way out)
I am so beyond excited to be graduating with MAM and Brad!!! :)
It is past my bed time so I am going to head to bed ... tomorrow at this time I will be a college graduate! :)
BVOTD: "Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ." Philippians 1:27 NIV
Labels: School; Graduation


4 Comments:
Lacey - Congratulations on your graduation. Hope you're having a great time celebrating your well-deserved accomplishment.
where is that picture taken? mam looks like she's at the beach. heheh
Don't forget to change your profile now--you aren't stressed anymore!!! :o)
good times. good times.
Isn't Cowlabunga AWESOME?!?! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home