Congratulations to Dayna & Ryan!
My wonderful friend, Dayna, called me late last night to let me know some exciting news...
She is engaged to be married!! :)
We have been friends since high school and though I don't get to see her very often, she is very dear to my heart. She is such a godly woman and I am so blessed to call her a friend. I had the opportunity to meet Ryan in March and he is such a gentleman. They are both following hard after the Lord and I know that Ryan and Dayna are going to accomplish amazing things together for the Lord!!
Dayne will be the first of my high school gals (see the previous post) to be married...
I wish them both all the best...I know that they will be so happy together!!
BVOTD: "Scarcely had I passed them when I found the one my heart loves." Song of Solomon 3:4a NIV


4 Comments:
Lacey ~ Tell Dayna and Ryan Congratulations from us.
Love Mom
ohhh THAT's why she called me this weekend. I was gone all weekend and havent gotten to call back yet...
awww lace that's so sweet!!! thank you :) i love you!
yay for Dayne and Ryan! It wasn't that late of a call!
Post a Comment
<< Home