Bluebonnets and Babies
I think they go together nicely, don't you think? :)
Had the pleasure of going with my friend Breann, her baby Anika, her sister, her sister's 2 daughters, and her mom (whom I LOVE and get to see each week at CBS!) to take pictures in the bluebonnets today. It was such a beautiful day!! Hope you enjoy! :)



BVOTD: "Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalms 46:10a NIV
Had the pleasure of going with my friend Breann, her baby Anika, her sister, her sister's 2 daughters, and her mom (whom I LOVE and get to see each week at CBS!) to take pictures in the bluebonnets today. It was such a beautiful day!! Hope you enjoy! :)
P.S. That is my first ever photo with Miss Anika...and I am sorry there are so many photos...I took 293 and these were my favorites :)
BVOTD: "Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalms 46:10a NIV
Labels: Anika, Photography


5 Comments:
Hi, Lacy--you were here in Ft. Worth over the weekend?!?!? Goodness, these are some dang cute pictures! I finally upated my blog : )
Lacey ~ What a Wonderful picture of you and Anika. You are the Best Photographer and one day will make a Wonderful mom. I'm glad you had a terrific time taking the pictures. WATCH OUT FOR SNAKES!!!
aww these pics are so good! anika is adorable. (so the first time i tried to post this, it told me it wouldn't work. then i accidently wrote it on the exercising one so that's why you have a deleted comment on there!)
Very cute. veryy very cute. And that's a lot of pictures to take!!! Sheesh!
Great job! Loving the pictures girl :)
Post a Comment
<< Home