Just Wanted to Share...
these quotes with you from Jesus CEO, written by Laurie Beth Jones...
They really spoke to me and I am really loving this book. If you haven't read it before, I highly recommend it!
Have a happy Saturday!
BVOTD: "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14 NIV
"If we wait for our fears to disappear before we start, we will never even begin."
"Waiting for the perfect time is a great excuse and rationalization to stay stuck where you are."
They really spoke to me and I am really loving this book. If you haven't read it before, I highly recommend it!
Have a happy Saturday!
BVOTD: "May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer." Psalm 19:14 NIV


3 Comments:
Wise words. Sounds like a good read.
Are you reading it for a class?
It is a good read! The whole book is about the leadership qualities of Jesus! I am reading it for Organizational Behavior.
so true. so true. I don't like to read, but I might just check it out after I graduate. Oh. wait. Didn't I just kinda contradict the quote?!
Post a Comment
<< Home