My Happy List!
1. Check this out. YAY!! I am so excited!! :)
2. My Avon sugar and walnut shower gel, body spray, and lotion that I got from Amanda and Dave for Christmas...it smells so good!!
3. Getting a 96%/100% on my Sales quiz!
4. Waking up to Brad telling me that Tina had decided to sleep on my back on top of a bunch of blankets and was purring like a motorboat...and I slept through the whole thing! :)
5. That my cutie pie boy is feeling so much better now!!! He went back to work and school today!
6. Clean clothes.
7. That I get to watch American Idol from this week on tape...because my wonderful parents and sister taped it for me!! :)
BVOTD: "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV
2. My Avon sugar and walnut shower gel, body spray, and lotion that I got from Amanda and Dave for Christmas...it smells so good!!
3. Getting a 96%/100% on my Sales quiz!
4. Waking up to Brad telling me that Tina had decided to sleep on my back on top of a bunch of blankets and was purring like a motorboat...and I slept through the whole thing! :)
5. That my cutie pie boy is feeling so much better now!!! He went back to work and school today!
6. Clean clothes.
7. That I get to watch American Idol from this week on tape...because my wonderful parents and sister taped it for me!! :)
BVOTD: "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17 ESV
Labels: Happy List :)


5 Comments:
Aw! Yay! I'm glad you got to watch American Idle! Do you like that Chris Richardson guy? I don't really like him, and they're all like, "Oh my gosh, you are awesome," and I'm like "What?!" He gets on my nerves for some reason. I can't explain it. I've only been able to watch it on Tuesday nights, so I don't even know about the girls.
Yay! You made the design team! I totally meant to go during One Now and have my kids vote for it. Oh well, looks like you didn't need those votes! :)
Congrats on the design team!
(I'm glad you made it or I am sure that Brad, MAM, and I would never have heard the end of it!)
P.S. I got my scrapbooking stuff out shortly before 8 a.m. this morning ... and I still haven't been able to force myself to organize any of it. I think I'm hopeless!
haha! I just realized I mispelled Idol! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home