The Big Reveal...
6 days, 8 loads of laundry and lots & lots of time spent vacuuming, cleaning, organizing later...I present to you, our bedroom.
(We still have some organizing and rearranging to do but I am pleased with the changes that have been made. I am sure we will be much happier living in the room now :) If only we can keep it this way forever...)
BVOTD: "From one man He made every nation of men, that they should inhabit the whole earth; and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live." Acts 17:26 NIV
Labels: The House


7 Comments:
Amazing! If only I could motivate myself to do the same...
Wow! Great job, Lacey and Brad! I'm impressed. It's a night and day difference in the before and after pictures.
Surely, it will get easier to keep up with after your schooling is over?
Thank you. :) It will be easier to keep it clean once we are not spending so much time traveling to and from school...not to mention that we won't have any homework anymore! *sigh* Wish I didn't have any homework right now!!!
There are still a few things I need to do...want to buy new laundry baskets, move the sofa into my scrap room, rearrange some more, and organize all of my papers...Once I develop a paper organization system it will be even easier to keep clean!!
It is SO much better clean! I love it!
muuucchh better!! ;-)
wow, it looks a lot different! good job!
Yeah for you! Looks great :)
Much better! Much much better! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home