Just One More Reason...
why I scrapbook.
Gotta love watching Brad and Tina admire my work (an album that I made for Brad for our 2 year wedding anniversary). :)
Will hopefully get some good scrappy time tomorrow! (Will be working on my Design Team layout with Anika and Breann pics!!!) I totally miss scrapbooking right now!!
Also wanted to let you guys know that we are alive...and (I think) successfully making it through our last few days as college students.
ONLY 14 MORE DAYS TILL WE ARE COLLEGE GRADUATES!! CRAZY, NO?!
If only we can make it through a few more tests and quizzes!!
Hope you all have a fabulous and relaxing weekend!!! :)
(I am going to mix it up and give "A Brother Dan Quote of the Day" occasionally) :)
BDQOTD: "If you are not growing in the Lord, then you are simply drifting. Our holy faith is life changing."
What a good reminder...it is so easy to get caught up in life and responsibilities and so many things that are not even important... and forget to talk to God and dig into His Word. Thankfully, He continuously reminds me that He is there with me every day!! :) Gotta love our Lord!!!
Labels: School, Scrapbooking


5 Comments:
wow, you're soooo close!!
hey, i'm alive too...finally just posted something, but don't worry I'll post more soon
Lacey ~ You took a GREAT picture of Brad and your cat. I definately think Photography is in your future. Every picture you take is an original and somthing stands out in it for the world to see. Keep up the good work.
MOM
just 11 more days!!! :) ...and then you'll have more time to scrapbook!!! :)
Are you nervous??? :oD
Not so much nervous...just ready to finish already. 6 years is a stinkin' long time!!!
And YAY for the scrapbook time!!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home