Shop Therapy
I have been bad lately and have been ordering up a frenzy online. I ordered this kit from Cocoa Daisy (and just got it in the mail today and I can't wait to play with it!) and ordered this Ali Edwards' kit today. (Not to mention the goodies I have been picking up from Scrapbook Fever!) Am looking forward to doing some serious scrapping in the days ahead. (Think of all the extra scrappy time that I will get when I graduate!! Ahh!! :)
As I see it, I deserve a little shop therapy.
I am recovering from a rough month (really multiple months but April was *by far* the worst) full of reading, studying, writing papers, making SWOT analyses for cases (if I ever read a case again it will be too soon), taking tests, creating a playbill, dealing with teachers, working on group projects, waiting on teachers to grade my projects, selling stuff to my Sales teacher, making presentations, etc.
Will be happy to not have to worry about this stuff anymore. I only have 3 finals and one presentation and then I am SO DONE!! Am looking forward to things slowing down here in just a bit. Cannot believe we graduate next Saturday! :)
My cool sister helped me get all of my announcements ready to mail...wow, who knew that would be so time consuming!?!??
As an added bonus, I have convinced my wonderful boss to let me work crazy hours (i.e. working from like 8:00 in the morning till like 11:00 at night a couple of days a week and then having DAYS off instead of just evenings...it is kinda how I have been working this semester since the earliest we got out of class was 2:00 pm everyday...I love working without interruptions...and being able to sing at the top of my lungs without being yelled @ :).
I am totally excited about having full days off...I am much more productive that way. I get more done at work and at home if I have a full day to focus on it.
As I see it, I deserve a little shop therapy.
I am recovering from a rough month (really multiple months but April was *by far* the worst) full of reading, studying, writing papers, making SWOT analyses for cases (if I ever read a case again it will be too soon), taking tests, creating a playbill, dealing with teachers, working on group projects, waiting on teachers to grade my projects, selling stuff to my Sales teacher, making presentations, etc.
Will be happy to not have to worry about this stuff anymore. I only have 3 finals and one presentation and then I am SO DONE!! Am looking forward to things slowing down here in just a bit. Cannot believe we graduate next Saturday! :)
My cool sister helped me get all of my announcements ready to mail...wow, who knew that would be so time consuming!?!??
As an added bonus, I have convinced my wonderful boss to let me work crazy hours (i.e. working from like 8:00 in the morning till like 11:00 at night a couple of days a week and then having DAYS off instead of just evenings...it is kinda how I have been working this semester since the earliest we got out of class was 2:00 pm everyday...I love working without interruptions...and being able to sing at the top of my lungs without being yelled @ :).
I am totally excited about having full days off...I am much more productive that way. I get more done at work and at home if I have a full day to focus on it.
Oh, and I thought I would leave you with a photo I took today near MAM's place...the yellow butterflies loved the yellow flowers :)
Check back soon...I have been tagged by my wonderfully talented scrap buddy Linda!! :)
BDQOTD: "He gives us an inexpressible joy. Love. Peace. Do you have these qualities? There is a joy in Christ that has physical manifestations/responses."
Labels: School


2 Comments:
Lacey ~ The picture you took should be in a magazine. It is so clear and colorful. It deserves to be in a magazine I repeat. You are really good at photography. You don't have many days to go until you graduate. We are looking forward to that day! Scrapping is wonderful therapy for you.It won't be long now.Love Mom
what days do you work all day and what days do you have off? We should hang out. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home