4.29.2007

Oh Happy Day!

Had a wonderful day! Went to church and then worked in the nursery...got to play with some really cute kiddos :)

Went to Village Inn with Vick (Brad went to another church after ours for a school project) and had a particularly yummy lunch ... Fresh Strawberry and Banana French Toast Combo (with a sunny side up egg and some sausage links). Then I went home and scrapped for a bit and made this....

Just for fun. Kinda random. All about how I love to sing!
Took this photo during the week I took photos for a "Week in the Life" album. I really need to print some more photos!
Supplies used: Boxer Scrapbook Productions paper, Bazzill cardstock, Heidi Swapp florals small, Tres Jolie French Kisses button (it is a button from the cutest little jam container, Amanda!!!), Rusty Pickle Swirly Whirlie Chipboard Accents, e-z Tintz Walnut Ink in white, Making Memories Chipboard Shapes Heart, Pressed Petals Chip Chatter "Hip" & "Tall", orange yarn, & a Zig Writer 0.5 mm pen.

I listened to this song over and over on youtube.com while I scrapped. (I think Tina got sick of listening to it!). I really like it even though I have never been a big fan of Bucky... Let me know what you think about it :) Kinda reminds me of the Judds song Grandpa (you can watch the video on youtube.com). Love that song. Old country is the best!

After some scrap therapy and some goldfish eating, I worked on a final review for my Organizational Behavior class. And then took my final (it was an online test) and ended up making a B on it plus my 35 points (because I never missed a class) so I really made like 118% on my final! That means that that I am down to only two finals and a presentation! That makes me super happy!! :)

After I finished my final I watched some TV with Bradley and then hopped online to check my email, facebook, blog, and read my favorite blogs and came across this.

My sister rocks. Totally made my day!!

So cool to see my life in a collage!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!! :) Only 6 more days till graduation!
BDQOTD: "Following Jesus does not mean you will have no trials. It is the presence of assurance, knowing that God will get you through." 4/29/07
BVOTD: "Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12-13 NIV (One of my very favorite verses!)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:34 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger marissa said...

sorry i always mess up a comment & have to delete! guess what...you're about to graduate! =) so exciting. that collage is so cool, she did a great job on it!

7:36 AM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger Mary Anna said...

super cute!

lol! you and your goldfish!

9:40 PM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home