5.02.2007

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR-EVER!!!

It took 6 years...

but as of 5:22 pm today I am FINALLY FINISHED with school! I took my last two finals of college today!

No more homework, quizzes, tests, presentations, or projects for me!!

I went from being soooo busy and not knowing how to get everything finished to having free time all of a sudden...it is like I don't know what to do with myself now.

I cleaned my scrap studio tonight just because I could (and because it was terribly disorganized!). After all, I don't have any homework to do!!! Ahhhhh!!! :)

I know that I made an A in my Sales class...not sure about the other 3 classes because the grades aren't posted yet. I am thinking I made an A in Entrepreneurship. Not sure about Organizational Behavior and Organizational Theory. We shall see in the next couple of days!

Brad finishes up tomorrow. One more final at 1:00 and then he is done too!!!

Edited: I made all As!!! A 4.0 semester! WOOOO HOOOO!!! :) I ended with a 3.625 GPA.

BDQOTD: "A faith that fizzles at the finish was faulty from the first."

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

1:53 PM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Mary Anna said...

Congratulations! It's a great feeling, that's for sure! :)

9:42 PM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home