Happy Mother's Day!
Just wanted to wish all you mothers a happy day!
I am spending the day eating lunch with my mother-in-law and then hanging out with my mom and family in the evening...gotta love hanging out with family :)
So Happy Mother's Day, momma! :) I love you! You are the best!
BVOTD: "Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her" Proverbs 31:28 NIV
I am spending the day eating lunch with my mother-in-law and then hanging out with my mom and family in the evening...gotta love hanging out with family :)
So Happy Mother's Day, momma! :) I love you! You are the best!
BVOTD: "Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her" Proverbs 31:28 NIV


3 Comments:
sounds like you had a special day. Miss you girl! Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!
It's kind of quiet around here...no posts in a week?
And no Saturday phone call...? :o(
what are you "hello?!?!?"-ing me for? I updated, silly! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home