7.13.2007

A Little Friday Therapy...

Spending my day off work taking a little "me" time...




  • Painting my fingernails and toenails (I was in need of a new color so when I was picking up my prescriptions today I picked up some electronic pink nail polish...so fun!)
  • Eating at Chick-Fil-A with a sweet lady from Bible study
  • Buying some more Tide-to-Go pens
  • Doing some laundry
  • Hanging out with Tina (she is taking a cat nap now)
  • Hopefully finishing up the graduation thank you notes I have been so lazily putting off for too long
  • Working on my design team layout (last one for this round)...and maybe I might even clean my scrap room (but probably not so much)
  • Hanging out with my wonderful hubby later tonight (we'll probably watch a movie at home like we usually do)
  • Start packing for Peru

Hope everyone has a super Friday and a great weekend! :)

BVOTD: "Jesus Christ gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good." Titus 2:14

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary Anna said...

It's so nice to take a day off! I'm glad I get to do that every Friday too! :)

11:26 AM, July 31, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home