Week in the Life, Day 7
Sunday 10.12.08
6:30 Wake up crying. (Yeah, mom was glad I didn't get up in the wee hours of the morning again. I couldn't help it; I was so tired I just couldn't bear to bother with crying in the middle of the night!) Daddy comes to get me and I snuggle in bed with mommy and daddy and sleep for a bit.
8:00 Mommy feeds me. Daddy gets ready for Sunday school and church and then mommy showers while daddy gets me ready. I go to the nursery while mommy goes down the hall to work in the bigger kids' nursery with Auntie Vicki. Daddy goes to the Young Married Sunday school class.
10:00 Sleep in the nursery while mommy, daddy, and Auntie Vicki are in church. I love to cuddle with Ms. Lindsey and Ms. Mickie! They are really comfy to sleep on!
12:00 Mom, dad, and Auntie Vicki pick me up after church and we go to Salt Grass for lunch. I eat Squash, Corn, and Chicken and some Sweet Potatoes for lunch. I try to make friends with the people at the surrounding tables...I even wave at the them but they ignore me and I get upset. Mom, Dad, and Auntie Vicki wave at me but it is just not the same! (They say that I am a lot like my mom in that I am a busybody and get upset when I wave at people and they ignore me. I just want to make new friends!) Daddy drops off mommy and Auntie Vicki at her car at church and I go home with daddy. Mom and Auntie Vicki shop at Target and while they are out we have a lil kitty visit us. Dad hears a meow at the door and when he opens the door the kitty darts in. I am so busy playing, though, that I don't even notice the new kitty.
2:00 Mommy & Auntie V. come home and after a dirty diaper change mommy feeds me. I take a family nap in bed with mommy and daddy (though silly Poppa just watches a movie).
4:00 Finish up our nap. Trip to the mailbox to get the mail.
6:00 Daddy starts putting a new end table together while I play.
8:00 Squash, Corn, and Chicken with some more Sweet Potatoes for dinner. I get some freeze dried pieces of yogurt and some sweet potato puffs too. I've never tried the sweet potato puffs before. I wasn't a huge fan of them but sometimes it takes me a while before I decide that I like something. Mom gives me a bath while dad picks up Subway for dinner.
10:00 Mom feeds me but I am not very sleepy. Cuddletime.
12:00 After two tries of putting me in bed sleepy, I cry and they leave me to get to sleep on my own. Reluctantly I do, but not before 10 or 15 minutes go by. (They say I need to learn to "soothe myself"...whatever that means. Hmph. Parents!)
So, that is my week in a nutshell. Thanks for reading about it! I will try and get mommy to update this blog asap with some new news!! Lots has happened since then!
6:30 Wake up crying. (Yeah, mom was glad I didn't get up in the wee hours of the morning again. I couldn't help it; I was so tired I just couldn't bear to bother with crying in the middle of the night!) Daddy comes to get me and I snuggle in bed with mommy and daddy and sleep for a bit.
8:00 Mommy feeds me. Daddy gets ready for Sunday school and church and then mommy showers while daddy gets me ready. I go to the nursery while mommy goes down the hall to work in the bigger kids' nursery with Auntie Vicki. Daddy goes to the Young Married Sunday school class.
10:00 Sleep in the nursery while mommy, daddy, and Auntie Vicki are in church. I love to cuddle with Ms. Lindsey and Ms. Mickie! They are really comfy to sleep on!
12:00 Mom, dad, and Auntie Vicki pick me up after church and we go to Salt Grass for lunch. I eat Squash, Corn, and Chicken and some Sweet Potatoes for lunch. I try to make friends with the people at the surrounding tables...I even wave at the them but they ignore me and I get upset. Mom, Dad, and Auntie Vicki wave at me but it is just not the same! (They say that I am a lot like my mom in that I am a busybody and get upset when I wave at people and they ignore me. I just want to make new friends!) Daddy drops off mommy and Auntie Vicki at her car at church and I go home with daddy. Mom and Auntie Vicki shop at Target and while they are out we have a lil kitty visit us. Dad hears a meow at the door and when he opens the door the kitty darts in. I am so busy playing, though, that I don't even notice the new kitty.
2:00 Mommy & Auntie V. come home and after a dirty diaper change mommy feeds me. I take a family nap in bed with mommy and daddy (though silly Poppa just watches a movie).
4:00 Finish up our nap. Trip to the mailbox to get the mail.
6:00 Daddy starts putting a new end table together while I play.
8:00 Squash, Corn, and Chicken with some more Sweet Potatoes for dinner. I get some freeze dried pieces of yogurt and some sweet potato puffs too. I've never tried the sweet potato puffs before. I wasn't a huge fan of them but sometimes it takes me a while before I decide that I like something. Mom gives me a bath while dad picks up Subway for dinner.
10:00 Mom feeds me but I am not very sleepy. Cuddletime.
12:00 After two tries of putting me in bed sleepy, I cry and they leave me to get to sleep on my own. Reluctantly I do, but not before 10 or 15 minutes go by. (They say I need to learn to "soothe myself"...whatever that means. Hmph. Parents!)
So, that is my week in a nutshell. Thanks for reading about it! I will try and get mommy to update this blog asap with some new news!! Lots has happened since then!
Labels: Luke, Luke's Baby Album, Week in the Life of Luke


2 Comments:
Love hearing about your day! Sounds like you had fun :) Gray and Tessa send hellos your way!! Tessa wants to know if you can come and visit next Saturday as she is jealous that her brother got to play with you a couple weeks ago!
*squish*!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home