Hi from Luke!
Took this video this morning and thought I would share. You can hear Luke trying to "talk" and see him smile a bit. I love it because it sounds like he says "Hi!" and then waves at the camera. :)
And a photo for those of you who can't view the video...
We're also testing out our new Cute Sling today that I picked up at a local baby store on Tuesday. Luke has been sleeping in it for a couple of hours now so I think he really likes it :) I have a hard tome getting him in there but I'm sure it will get easier with practice. It is not as comfy as the Ultimate Baby Wrap (I can tell that I have an 11+ pound baby in there!) but I do love the pattern (Tropical Splendor)! :) And as a bonus, I think that it will work for a girl baby, too! :) I also got a nursing cover in the blue disco dot :)
Hope you have a fabulous day!!! :)
BVOTD: "Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness." James 3:18
Labels: Luke, Luke's Baby Album


6 Comments:
Hi, sweet boy! You sure are cute! :)
What a little cutie! I miss him :) And you! Have a lovely day!
awwww that video is sooo cute! it made me laugh. he really did say hi!!! how fun. :) i miss you lace! i hope i can see you and baby boy again soon! Dayne
It really does sound like he's trying to say hi! Very cute! :)
And I like the sling! :)
Mommy,
Will you please hit "post" so the people will know what I'm up to these days as a twelve week old?
Thanks, Mom. I love you.
Your growing baby boy,
Luke
P.S. I'm hungry.
Lacey ~ You know I do not like the sling in place of a mother carrying her baby but Luke really loves it in there. He sleeps like a baby everytime I see you carry him. He is a smart little boy and everyone loves him.
Love Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home