4.01.2008

Happy Things :)

Just wanted to share some things that are making me really happy these days...there is so much to be thankful for! :)



  • This photo Vicki took from Easter!
  • Having a good doctor's visit today...Luke was a good boy and the doctor says that his ears and lungs are clear...he should be all better in 4 or 5 days! YAY! (And FYI, Luke now weighs 10 pounds 13 ounces! Sheesh! He is a big boy!!! He has gained 2 pounds and 12 ounces in 8 weeks and 4 days!)
  • I have sent out most of Luke's birth announcements and thank yous...just a few more to go!!!
  • Chick Fridays with Brad and Luke...Brad, Luke, DP, Chick sandwich, fries, and a cookies & cream shake...what is not to love?! :)
  • Getting good snail mail! We got two nice notes this week out of the blue! :)
  • Shopping trips with Luke (I am always at Target and Kohls, lol!)
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Farkel!
  • Listening to my iPod
  • Running is getting easier! I am more in shape now! :) I ran 3 miles the other day (instead of my regular 2)
  • Not having to work!
  • Brad visiting us at lunchtime
  • The Biggest Loser
  • Getting more sleep these days...Luke has been sleeping 6 or 7 hours straight (except for when he is sick)!
  • Having pretty toes (I got a pedicture a couple of weeks ago)!
  • Getting to visit Vicki on Saturdays...who knew not working on Saturdays would be so awesome?! :) I love it!
  • BJ's Cookies & Cream Pizookie
  • Scrapping Luke's arrival album
  • The TODAY show
  • Snapfish...oh, how I love Snapfish.
  • Mom visiting us on her days off
  • Getting comments on the ole' blog
  • I have (sort of) kept up with this blog...I was reading my old posts and it made me all happy to realize I had documented stuff that I hardly even remember now!
  • The beautiful weather outside


BVOTD: "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love that picture so much.

It's kind of a running joke between me and one of my volunteers that when something goes wrong in the gift shop we stop what we're doing and go back to my office to look at Luke on my computer desktop. Then, and only then, we can continue on. :)

6:05 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Amanda said...

This picture is our favorite right now, too! Dave has decided that this one looks like it belongs in a magazine. :o) I don't think he could look any happier! :oD

7:17 PM, April 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lacey ~ I think it's unanimous, the Picture is my favorite too! He is so Happy! His Aunts love the picture too! I love to read the BLOG.
Love Mom

8:43 PM, April 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's the cutest picture ever!!!!!!!

8:37 PM, April 03, 2008  
Blogger Mary Anna said...

one of these days I'm going to get a great picture of him smiling too!!!

10:03 PM, April 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home