3.06.2008

Snug as a Bug in a Rug

Luke certainly loves to be all wrapped up in his baby wrap (thank you Curlees and Charrierres!)! At first I couldn't figure out how to use it because I wasn't doing it tight enough but now it is really easy to use.

It is a life saver for me because I am able to have my hands free to get housework and CBS stuff done while he is all happy and cuddly. We also walk to the mailbox in it! :) He totally feels like he is back in momma's tummy.

I am glad to have Luke out in the "real world" but I really miss having my little buddy in there!! I loved the random little kicks during the day. :) This is as close as I get to that now...I suppose it will have to do until Luke gets a little brother or a sister!



BVOTD: "Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we obey his commands and do what pleases him." 1 John 3:21-22

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I enjoy that Luke almost appears frozen up until the camera gets really close ... and then you see his pacifier start moving. :)

5:52 PM, April 01, 2008  
Blogger Amanda said...

I don't know why, but this one is one of my favorite videos of him. He really does look like he is blissfully happy in that thing...LOL.

8:25 PM, May 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home