Prospective Baby Bedding...
The nursery furniture we are thinking about...
I have been thinking that I want to do the room in blue & brown with polka dots & stripes. I even love the bedding on this set! :)




I love the crib because it turns into a full sized bed...and the furniture will grow with him I think... I don't think it looks too baby-ish...
I want to paint the room spa blue (that would match the blue in the bedding). I plan on getting Alicia to pick the right color...I never know what shade to pick. I don't want it to be too light or too dark (and don't worry, Julie A. has volunteered to the paint the room so I don't have to inhale the paint fumes ;)
I plan on getting the crib, bedding, bookcases & changer. I was thinking I would use the changer to store diapers & wipes and the bookcases to store his clothes & toys in baskets...would the dresser be better??
The furniture is all from JCPenney but unfortunately it is a catalog-only item so I can't see it and touch it before I buy it... I am a hands on kind of gal... And I want to make sure that it is completely safe for baby before I buy it!
Any thoughts? Would love to hear what you think...
Thanks for the help! :)
BVOTD: "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes." Romans 10:4
I have been thinking that I want to do the room in blue & brown with polka dots & stripes. I even love the bedding on this set! :)




I love the crib because it turns into a full sized bed...and the furniture will grow with him I think... I don't think it looks too baby-ish...
I want to paint the room spa blue (that would match the blue in the bedding). I plan on getting Alicia to pick the right color...I never know what shade to pick. I don't want it to be too light or too dark (and don't worry, Julie A. has volunteered to the paint the room so I don't have to inhale the paint fumes ;)
I plan on getting the crib, bedding, bookcases & changer. I was thinking I would use the changer to store diapers & wipes and the bookcases to store his clothes & toys in baskets...would the dresser be better??
The furniture is all from JCPenney but unfortunately it is a catalog-only item so I can't see it and touch it before I buy it... I am a hands on kind of gal... And I want to make sure that it is completely safe for baby before I buy it!
Any thoughts? Would love to hear what you think...
Thanks for the help! :)
BVOTD: "Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes." Romans 10:4
Labels: Baby Turtle, Nursery


4 Comments:
Oh, this is SUPER cute!!! I love it!!! I vote two big thumbs up on the furniture and the bedding!!!
For safety stuff, visit the consumer reports website for all kinds of safety ratings on kid's stuff.
Just go to www.consumerreports.org and click on the "Babies & kids" link on the top menu bar.
i really love it too!
ok, so i would buy it all, but do you really have to choose between the bookshelves and dresser? if so, i would choose the dresser thinking about the long run b/c it would be much better to store clothes in a dresser than a bookshelf as he gets older. know what i mean?
I agree with mel!
I'm so glad that we were able to talk Brad into it! It is SUPER CUTE!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home