8 Pounds Later...
I had my fourth checkup (my 19 week checkup) with my doctor today. I was really anticipating finding out how much weight I gained since I hadn't gained much my first three visits (I started at 130 and gained one pound each visit to make a grand total of 133). I have been a lot more hungry lately...have noticed that I seem to be hungry most of the time. When I stepped on the scale I noticed that I seemed quite a bit heavier. I even told Brad a few days earlier that I just felt so much bigger. I think all that weight went to my tummy, lol! I don't feel any bigger anywhere else really.
So, yes, 8 pounds later I weigh a grand total of 141 pounds. I have actually weighed very close to this before. I think I got up to 140 about a year after we got married. I never put on the freshman fifteen but I did put on the married ten or so...then I ran it all off at the gym...and now I am back to it but for a good reason :)
My doctor said the weight gain was good because I am half way through my pregnancy and have gained 11 pounds....14 to 19 pounds to go (I am supposed to gain around 25-30 pounds in all).
The baby's heartrate was 150...once again the doctor said the baby might be a girl because the heartrate is so high...
It is so hard to believe that I am half way through my pregnancy!! This Saturday I will be 20 weeks...6 months along! Crazy! Time is flying!! I am going to blink and have a baby in my arms!
So, yes, 8 pounds later I weigh a grand total of 141 pounds. I have actually weighed very close to this before. I think I got up to 140 about a year after we got married. I never put on the freshman fifteen but I did put on the married ten or so...then I ran it all off at the gym...and now I am back to it but for a good reason :)
My doctor said the weight gain was good because I am half way through my pregnancy and have gained 11 pounds....14 to 19 pounds to go (I am supposed to gain around 25-30 pounds in all).
The baby's heartrate was 150...once again the doctor said the baby might be a girl because the heartrate is so high...
It is so hard to believe that I am half way through my pregnancy!! This Saturday I will be 20 weeks...6 months along! Crazy! Time is flying!! I am going to blink and have a baby in my arms!
God is so good!!
BVOTD: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Timothy 3:16-17Labels: Baby Turtle, Doctor Visits, Pregnancy


1 Comments:
Just keep eating like you have been, and you'll get the 14-19 pounds you need! ;)
And then after you have baby you'll run it all off! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home