Happy Father's Day...
to the best daddy in the world (no, for real...he is the best daddy in the world!). :)
He taught me about life...
about always working hard
about never giving up...
about having fun...
about giving of yourself...
about respecting others...
about loving others...
about being grateful...
about setting priorities...
about what a marriage should look like...
about how to be a good parent...
about always being there...
I love you daddy. Thank you for everything.
to the best daddy in the world (no, for real...he is the best daddy in the world!). :)

He taught me about life...
about always working hard
about never giving up...
about having fun...
about giving of yourself...
about respecting others...
about loving others...
about being grateful...
about setting priorities...
about what a marriage should look like...
about how to be a good parent...
about always being there...
I love you daddy. Thank you for everything.


2 Comments:
i love the swimsuit and the look on your face!
Oh, dad...him and his "Persky Farms--we raise cane" hat, LOL!
Too funny--I forgot about that hat!
Post a Comment
<< Home