6.14.2006

Lacey in a Nutshell

(I saw this on someone's blog and liked it...so here you go)

I am: ready to go to CKU!!!!!!!!...and ready to graduate from college!

I want: to have kids, retire (to mommyhood I guess!), live life to the fullest, and live happily ever after with my family!

I have: the best husband in the world, awesome family & friends, a good job, a cozy home, food on my table, money in my bank account, and way too many blessings to count

I wish: that I could make money by scrapping

I hate: realizing how fast time flies, fighting with people, and the excruciating Texas heat

I miss: being a kid and having summers off to sit around, be lazy, watch tv, go to Port Aransas, and hang out with Perez

I hear: Brad telling me that he understands his homework! :) and Seinfeld on tv

I wonder: what plans God has for us in the future...awesome ones I know! :) Jeremiah 29:11

I regret: not spending time with the Lord each day

I am not: cool, memorable, or elegant

I dance: when no one is looking because I am a bad dancer

I sing: in the car, at home, at work, at school, etc. If I hear songs I know I have to sing them!

I cry: a whole lot because I am a really emotional girl

I am not always: in a good mood...or nice to people

I make with my hands: lots of stuff...cards, scrapbook pages, albums, frames, etc.

I write: entries in my journal and my blog, papers for school, letters for work, cards to Mel, journaling for my scrapbook pages, and notes to Brad on our bathroom mirror :)

I confuse: myself and others...I am not a great communicator

I need: to look through my stuff for Camp Crestview and get some sleep

I should: go to sleep so I can wake up early and go to Starbucks (thank you, Wardens!) :)

I start: way too many scrapping projects

I finish: what I really set out to finish

4 Comments:

Blogger mel_peru said...

i like this! might have to do it too...just for myself tho

2:18 PM, June 15, 2006  
Blogger fever team said...

Very cool--think I'll try too. Have a great weekend!

8:12 AM, June 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost makes me want to start my own blog ...

I said almost! :Þ

3:04 PM, June 18, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a liar! You are totally memorable and always nice and friendly! :)

1:21 PM, June 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home