More Artwork :)
I utilized my scraproom (and new chair!) last night and made a frame with one of my favorite pictures from Easter...my little (second) cousin Emily. She is too cute :) (I went back to Target and bought more of the frame kits the other day.) The kits are super fun, affordable, and easy to make! :)
I also made a shadow box with some keepsakes from the wedding. I am thinking about making more of them because I still have some other stuff I would like to display (rather than keeping it in my hutch for another three years). Hobby
Lobby has shadow boxes half off right now! Not to sound like a commercial but really, what a deal! :)
One day I will be ready to scrapbook the wedding...it just seems very overwhelming to me right now. So here is the shadow box I made...it has the front of our wedding invitation, a picture from the wedding, and the bride & groom bears that sat on the cake table (thanks Dayne for the groom bear!) :)
I've gotta go get ready for work...have a wonderful Saturday, everybody! :)
I utilized my scraproom (and new chair!) last night and made a frame with one of my favorite pictures from Easter...my little (second) cousin Emily. She is too cute :) (I went back to Target and bought more of the frame kits the other day.) The kits are super fun, affordable, and easy to make! :)I also made a shadow box with some keepsakes from the wedding. I am thinking about making more of them because I still have some other stuff I would like to display (rather than keeping it in my hutch for another three years). Hobby
Lobby has shadow boxes half off right now! Not to sound like a commercial but really, what a deal! :) One day I will be ready to scrapbook the wedding...it just seems very overwhelming to me right now. So here is the shadow box I made...it has the front of our wedding invitation, a picture from the wedding, and the bride & groom bears that sat on the cake table (thanks Dayne for the groom bear!) :)
I've gotta go get ready for work...have a wonderful Saturday, everybody! :)
Labels: Scrapbooking


6 Comments:
i like the frame!! you made that? peru needs to get a hobby lobby
that is such a cute picture & a cute picture frame! i may have to make a trip to target to check out those frame kits. not too sure i could do a very good job of it though!
Peru definitely needs a Hobby Lobby!! Do you have any kind of craft stores there??
The frame kits have all of the stuff included...I just put them together :)
They were on clearance at my Target...I don't know if they will be at all Targets but you should check. They are made by "Making Memories".
we need target here too
oh p.s. nope, no craft stores
She's so adorable!
Hey, I remember those bears!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home