12.12.2007

Guess What!!

Guess what came in today!!!! This (from my in-laws for Christmas...in a caramel color...it will be in our bedroom for the first few months at least), this (I think it is soooo pretty!!), and this (we even got the rails!!) :) SO EXCITED!!!!

The nursery is soon to look like a real nursery!! :)

P.S. It took Brad like two seconds to assemble the crib...it seems sturdy though! I told him he should at least make it sound like it's really difficult to do! lol :) Check out the paint, I love it! It looks like cotton candy to me! :)



BVOTD: "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, it's definitely starting to look like a nursery!

4:38 PM, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Mary Anna said...

the baby room is starting to slowly come along nicely! :)

12:27 PM, December 19, 2007  
Blogger Amanda said...

I have bad memories of painting in that room with Vicki!

:oP hehehe

11:11 AM, December 21, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Puh-lease, Amanda! If anyone should be having nightmares, it should be me from having to fix your disastrous paint wand messes!!!!! :P

9:16 AM, December 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home