11.04.2006

Off to Colorado...

I'm flying out to Colorado this morning for Community Bible Study training...should get to Colorado Springs just after noon. I come back Tuesday night late.

Looking forward to 4 days of crazy busy CBSness. Should be so much fun! They say we are so busy with training that we have absolutely no time to sighsee!

Please pray that God would move and we would have a wonderful time of fellowship. Pray for the trainers as well...they do a lot of work putting this all together!!

I'm still praying for snow!!!

Peace out! :)

P.S. Don't worry...I'm not missing out on voting on election day...I voted early yesterday! :) (Go Grandma! No TTC!!)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI ... Lacey made it safely to Colorado.

4:43 PM, November 04, 2006  
Blogger Amanda said...

Praying for your safety! Oh, and thanks for the update, Vickster! :oD

3:47 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger mel_peru said...

Yay! Have fun in Colorado!! Who went with you?

4:06 PM, November 06, 2006  
Blogger marissa said...

are you back?! i hope you had a great time!!

10:06 PM, November 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home