Layout from Saturday Part 1...
Had a lovely night scrapping on Saturday with Alicia...made a canvas with one of the pictures that I took of David and Breann last week...and two layouts.
I did one layout with a picture we took on dad's birthday this year. I got to use some of my favorite Karen Russell paper, stickers, and rub-ons...super fun!
(I added this picture using hello...Dave, you know blogger-can you help me?? I can't get them to upload using the blogger page...I have no clue what I am doing and I am getting really frustrated with this!! And I know that your computer is set up at the new house!!)...
Had a lovely night scrapping on Saturday with Alicia...made a canvas with one of the pictures that I took of David and Breann last week...and two layouts.
I did one layout with a picture we took on dad's birthday this year. I got to use some of my favorite Karen Russell paper, stickers, and rub-ons...super fun!
(I added this picture using hello...Dave, you know blogger-can you help me?? I can't get them to upload using the blogger page...I have no clue what I am doing and I am getting really frustrated with this!! And I know that your computer is set up at the new house!!)...
Labels: Scrapbooking


1 Comments:
awww...I wish I could have come! Alicia was there?! Whoa!
Post a Comment
<< Home