Running Around...
like a chicken with my head cut off. Seriously. Too many things to do and not enough time to do them.
I am getting ready to leave for CKU this afternoon. I have not packed yet, haven't completed my CKU homework, don't have my pictures organized, haven't mailed the invitations for Perez's shower, and haven't sent out the parent's newsletter for CBS. Bummer, man. Wish there was more time between now and 4:00!!
I probably won't get to update for a days so if you are noticing me missing from my blog...I will be in Houston till Sunday. It's going to be TONS OF FUN!! :) I just hope I don't forget anything important!!! Have a wonderful week/end!! :)
like a chicken with my head cut off. Seriously. Too many things to do and not enough time to do them.
I am getting ready to leave for CKU this afternoon. I have not packed yet, haven't completed my CKU homework, don't have my pictures organized, haven't mailed the invitations for Perez's shower, and haven't sent out the parent's newsletter for CBS. Bummer, man. Wish there was more time between now and 4:00!!
I probably won't get to update for a days so if you are noticing me missing from my blog...I will be in Houston till Sunday. It's going to be TONS OF FUN!! :) I just hope I don't forget anything important!!! Have a wonderful week/end!! :)


4 Comments:
Hope you are having an awesome time...!! :oD
Praying for your safe return.
I already know you guys had a blast! :Þ
do we get a post about it?
I can totally relate. I'm glad you had such a great time, but I guess that's a given, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home