Hanging in There...
Tonight was the first night of CBS...it was a little stressful for me but I survived. We had 48 people (leadership included) in all...with 3 new gals. We only had 2 boys (total!!) so hopefully the boys will bring their friends! Apparently all the boys are busy with football and other sports. The place is just so magnificent, though! Even the bathrooms are beautiful! I am a little overwhelmed by all of the stuff that I have to store...we have so much junk in the house as it is...I don't have room for all this stuff. Plus, I have a shower for Alyssa Perez on Friday so the house must be *clean*. Sorry Vick, your room is going to be a BIG MESS!!
Have to register for school tomorrow...not very excited about it. Hopefully we don't have to wait in too many lines (like usual). I think this semester will be a good one...even though we have to drive 5 days instead of 2 or 3. I have only one class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Kind of a bummer to waste all of that time driving and waiting through Brad's 2 extra classes! Hopefully I will be able to manage my time well...
Had a wonderfully lovely birthday celebration on Saturday...and I will post some pics later. Food, games, awesomely wonderful presents, and PIE...does it get any better than that?! A good time was had by all.
Speaking of my presents...boy do my friends know me well...I got rollerblades (from my boy), scrapping stuff (from Julie and MAM), a new honkin' purse (from Vicki who doesn't have a blog but should get one), chocolate (from Julie and Perez & Josh), a fancy blue necklace & bath fizzies (from Amanda and Dave), a Hobby Lobby giftcard (from Perez & Josh)...so I can now wear a pretty necklace, be organized, stay in shape, scrap a lot, take a relaxing bath after a hard day, and eat chocolate...ahhhh I feel more relaxed just thinking about it all... :)
Request for prayers...
1. Mom is reevaluating her career and needs direction from the Lord where He would like her to be. She is really good with people and loves clothes but doesn't want to stand on her feet all day. Pray that God would lead her to the perfect job for her where He can use her to make a difference in the lives of others.
2. Pray that all of my actions would be glorifying to the Lord this year and that I can manage my time well.
3. Please pray for my friends Melanie (serving in Peru) and Dayna (serving in Indonesia). Pray that the Lord would continue to use them and that doors would open up for them to share their faith.
Tonight was the first night of CBS...it was a little stressful for me but I survived. We had 48 people (leadership included) in all...with 3 new gals. We only had 2 boys (total!!) so hopefully the boys will bring their friends! Apparently all the boys are busy with football and other sports. The place is just so magnificent, though! Even the bathrooms are beautiful! I am a little overwhelmed by all of the stuff that I have to store...we have so much junk in the house as it is...I don't have room for all this stuff. Plus, I have a shower for Alyssa Perez on Friday so the house must be *clean*. Sorry Vick, your room is going to be a BIG MESS!!
Have to register for school tomorrow...not very excited about it. Hopefully we don't have to wait in too many lines (like usual). I think this semester will be a good one...even though we have to drive 5 days instead of 2 or 3. I have only one class on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Kind of a bummer to waste all of that time driving and waiting through Brad's 2 extra classes! Hopefully I will be able to manage my time well...
Had a wonderfully lovely birthday celebration on Saturday...and I will post some pics later. Food, games, awesomely wonderful presents, and PIE...does it get any better than that?! A good time was had by all.
Speaking of my presents...boy do my friends know me well...I got rollerblades (from my boy), scrapping stuff (from Julie and MAM), a new honkin' purse (from Vicki who doesn't have a blog but should get one), chocolate (from Julie and Perez & Josh), a fancy blue necklace & bath fizzies (from Amanda and Dave), a Hobby Lobby giftcard (from Perez & Josh)...so I can now wear a pretty necklace, be organized, stay in shape, scrap a lot, take a relaxing bath after a hard day, and eat chocolate...ahhhh I feel more relaxed just thinking about it all... :)
Request for prayers...
1. Mom is reevaluating her career and needs direction from the Lord where He would like her to be. She is really good with people and loves clothes but doesn't want to stand on her feet all day. Pray that God would lead her to the perfect job for her where He can use her to make a difference in the lives of others.
2. Pray that all of my actions would be glorifying to the Lord this year and that I can manage my time well.
3. Please pray for my friends Melanie (serving in Peru) and Dayna (serving in Indonesia). Pray that the Lord would continue to use them and that doors would open up for them to share their faith.


6 Comments:
sounds like a great birthday.:) wish i coulda gone!! i hope you have a great week!
Hey, sorry I haven't commented in a while. I don't have any good excuses. The thing I don't like about this is that it doesn't show you what you posted when you are trying to leave a comment, so I have to try and remember everything I wanted to comment on! ;p
and don't forget you have something coming from me for your birthday too!!
Well, that didn't take as long to get caught up on your posts as I thought it did. Thoroughly enjoyed them all. Saturday was A LOT OF FUN!!!! :)
Is anyone there...? Hello...?
We need some updates around here! What has been going on...?!??! :oP
one would think you have to study now or something. where are the updates?
Post a Comment
<< Home