My Latest Scrapbook Page...
I decided to relieve some stress (& procrastinate
studying) and scrapbook tonight...
I always enjoy time in my scrap studio :)
It is a just for fun page...
A moment in time...
What Brad & I were thinking and doing at exactly 3:45 p.m. on March 30, 2006 :)
I decided to relieve some stress (& procrastinate
studying) and scrapbook tonight...I always enjoy time in my scrap studio :)
It is a just for fun page...
A moment in time...
What Brad & I were thinking and doing at exactly 3:45 p.m. on March 30, 2006 :)
Labels: Scrapbooking


3 Comments:
I still think you really should be a professional scrapbooker
Where were you in that pic where you are lying down? And I agree with Mel. You should be a professional scrapbooker.
Lacey, are you still on Scrapbook Fever's Design team...?
Post a Comment
<< Home